Welcome....

I'm All About Glam, Love to Stay Fit and Live to Be Healthy.

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Reader Testimony: Your Blog & My Success in Health - Toni W.

This email bought tears to my eyes.
Great work Toni, get your dance ON this weekend honey, you've worked hard!! Amazing dedication and a job well done. 56lbs lost and counting....
Toni W. from Los Angeles, CA

LOVE the blog! I lost 56 pounds this year! Last December I was a size 24 and last week  I bought a new pair of tight & sexy jeans that zip up with ease.........size 16!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I gave up sweets & fruit juices (those seem healthy but are loaded with calories) and I make rice & potatoes for my husband but on my plate I just put steamed veggies.  We bake alot of salmon, chicken breasts, tilapia & I too increased my fresh veggie  & fresh fruit intake this year. I have been dieting & walking since January of this year!  By this time next year I will be down to a size 12 or even less! I had Arthritis in my  right knee last year but the weight loss took all the pain away, in fact my husband (AKA Daddy) & I are going out dancing at a club this Saturday night! 
Have a Healthy & Happy Thanksgiving
Toni
Toni Watson/Owner

No comments:

Post a Comment