Welcome....

I'm All About Glam, Love to Stay Fit and Live to Be Healthy.

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Just Because...


I'm starting a blog to talk about all things "Healthy!"  I guess my friends  are growing tried of hearing about my healthy discoveries thinks it's best, I share my healthy discoveries among a group of friends who care.
And because your reading my blog...you're like me and CARE about your health.


Who am I, you ask?
I'm forever 21 years old (that's my story and I'm sticking to it). I love fashion and shopping.  My favorite stores range from Zara, Nordstroms, H&M, Bebe's and the cute thrift stores in Silverlake.  I love my girlfriend's and eating at the trendiest restaurants in Los Angeles. Most rewarding, I'm a mother of 2 beautiful children and the love of an amazing man.

Last but not least and the reason why I blog, I'm a HEALTH FREAK!

I'm walking the journey of a healthy lifestyle and I'm realizing it's actually fun over here! Many believe to be healthy means being green, wearing cruelty free fashion, no girl's night out because we're stuck at home eating rabbit food and spending "endless" hours at the gym. No, No, No...my friends.


I'm here to tell you, we can be GLAMOROUS, FIT and HEALTHY. Mind over matter, sweets! (No pun intended) We can do this and still look great in our stiletto's, amazing in our skinny jeans and have a ball with our friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment